The Site Engineer will ensure in conjunction with the Senior Site Engineer that safe working methods are always employed on site as well as completing the daily diary of all activities and for the accurate interpretation of contract drawings.
- Report directly to the Senior Engineer
- Ensure that all materials used, and work performed are in accordance with the specifications.
- Setting out of all works and survey the site.
- Accurate record keeping and ability to interpret drawings and specifications essential.
- Inspect facilities and analyse operational data.
- Liaise with any subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project.
- Ensure all health and safety best practices are being always followed.
- Assist with General admin, management of all staff on site.
- Degree qualified.
- 2 years + experience working for main contractors in Ireland or the UK.
- Worked on projects valued above €5 million+
- Must speak fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland.