Senior Site Engineer
As Senior Site Engineer you will report to the Project Manager have proven experience of project delivery ensuring safe and efficient construction methods are utilised.
Ability to manage and motivate Junior ‘setting out’ Engineers, chasing the Design Team for timely details, assist with quantifying progress and any ‘extras for the visiting QS. Previous employment with main contractors, developers or large specialist subcontractors in Ireland, UK will be considered.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Management of subcontractors/general workforce on site.
- Planning works ensuring programme targets are achieved.
- Liaise with client’s representatives/Design Team members as appropriate.
- Ensure that all works are carried out to the highest Health and Safety standards
- 7years+ as a Site Engineer
- Previous experience with a largescale contractor
- Degree Educated
- BCAR (Advantageous)
- Must speak fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland.