GerTEK Project Management & Technical Services is one of Ireland’s leading Project Management and Technical Service companies. Due to continued expansion, we are hiring for an experienced Manufacturing Engineer to join our team.
- Provide leadership to the manufacturing engineering function on-site in providing high-value support in manufacturing operations.
- Operate as a direct support to the site’s Manufacturing Manager and Supervisor and a key voice in providing technical direction to all manufacturing operations staff through daily/weekly production and project review meetings.
- Lead medium-to-large scale cross-functional project teams and projects to successful outcomes.
- Display excellent organisational and project management expertise in addressing short-term and longer-term production floor issues pertaining to quality, cost and delivery metrics.
- Manage, coach and mentor manufacturing engineering and technician resources to foster efficient and cohesive department performance.
- Deploy the principles of KPI analysis, lean and six sigma in identifying and implementing the optimum areas for improvement in manufacturing operations.
- Assist New Product Introduction (NPI) teams with key input into design-for-manufacturing and product flow/layout development. Oversee the execution of process qualification-related builds.
- Direct IQ, OQ, PQ protocol-generation, execution, and reporting.
- Manage facility-based EH&S, layout or energy-savings projects as required.
- Engineering level 8 degree, or equivalent qualification
- Preferably a minimum of 3 years experience in a med device sector