GerTEK Project Management & Technical Services is one of Ireland’s leading Project Management and Technical Service companies. We are hiring for an experienced Quality Technician to join our team.
- Complete in-process and final release product testing per the relevant approved specifications and procedures.
- Complete incoming product testing per the relevant approved specifications and procedures.
- Complete Incoming Inspection Reviews of Incoming Material
- Review batch records including:
- In process Batch Records/Testing Records
- Final Product Batch Records/QC Testing Records ensuring all Batch Record documentation is compliant to requirements
- Generate batch records for as required in support of manufacturing process orders.
- Complete disposition decision for the batch.
- Ensure Management is kept informed of all product failures to ensure corrective/preventive action and product containment is taken where necessary.
- Ensure Quality System documentation is thorough, complete, and compliant.
- Support change management process as part of role and ethos of continuous approval
- Providing metrics for inclusion in the management review, monthly reports etc.
- Ensure compliance to training requirements is maintained.
- Participation in continuous improvement programs to implement improvements in the quality, safety, environmental and production systems at the site.
Education & Key Skills
- Third level qualification in an Science/Engineering.
- Requires good knowledge of Company Policies and Procedures and involves working towards general results to achieve organizational needs.
- Demonstrates an ethos of Right First Time at all times.
- Adheres to and follows all procedures policies and guidelines ensuring compliance with cGMP and ISO/FDA regulations and company policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Shows a high level of attention to detail and tenacity to ensure any issues noted are elevated to the Operations Quality Team Leader.