GerTEK is an engineering consultancy company specialising in project management, talent solutions and commissioning qualification and validation services. We partner with many of the world’s largest life science & technology companies who entrust in us to deliver their most strategic and important projects with our technically strong personnel ensuring all important activities meet both current requirements and client’s needs. We have multiple projects that we support and we are looking to add to our team, we are interested in talking to you if you fit the criteria outlined below:
We are seeking multiple highly motivated and experienced Project Manager to join our global healthcare and pharma clients based in the northwest. The Project Manager will play a key role in developing and managing projects working closely with the site Leadership Team, Facilities and Equipment Teams and external contractor partners.
- To manage the full lifecycle of capital engineering projects within site.
- Preparation of feasibility studies and budget management for all assigned projects.
- To provide Engineering services to the plant, to maximise the availability of all Site Process Equipment and Utilities.
- To support the engineering teams in controlling uptime of process equipment and optimizing efficiencies both in equipment and process performance.
- To support the Engineering team with the emphasis on continual operational improvements.
- To provide process engineering support and technical trouble shooting within the site.
- To improve the operations and reliability of equipment and processes by the successful identification and implementation of continuous improvement initiatives.
- To manage the execution of projects within the engineering group.
- To liaise with Internal/External Engineering Personnel and contract maintenance providers in maintaining, troubleshooting, and installing/commissioning equipment.
- To provide engineering support and technical trouble shooting to all site operations and reliability of equipment and processes by the successful identification and implementation of continuous improvement initiatives.
- Leadership of process equipment commissioning and validation activities.
- Identification and project management of continuous improvement projects.
- Degree in a relevant Engineering Discipline.
- 5 years’ + experience in portfolio project management required.
- PMP accreditation preferred.
- Demonstrated track record in technical and project leadership of large-scale capital projects within a highly regulated environment.
- Highly experienced within the life sciences industries or engineering firms is required.
- Demonstrated project management skills, including the ability to deliver projects on schedule, within budget, and meeting the predefined quality requirements.
- Experience in process engineering, with relevant experience of project management, commissioning and validation, equipment reliability and continuous improvement.
- This is a hand-on role requiring a logical and structured approach to resolving day to day engineering issues typical of a live manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of cGMP and regulatory requirements relating to the Healthcare industry is required.
Hybrid and site roles considered
We offer competitive compensation packages and opportunities for professional growth in a dynamic and innovative work environment. If you are a motivated Project Manager seeking an exciting challenge in the biopharmaceutical industry, we encourage you to apply.