GerTEK Project Management & Technical Services are an outsourced technical services provider delivering worldwide contract and permanent staffing solutions. We are accepting applications for our Project Engineering roles delivering various projects across Facilities, Utilities and Process Equipment based in Sligo.
- As Project Engineer you will provide engineering services, to maximize the availability of all site process equipment.
- Carry out the responsibilities inherent in respect of Manufacturing Operations, including all aspects of safety, training, performance, and people development
- Budget, Scope, Schedule, and timely closure of open issues of all assigned projects.
- Support the engineering team with the emphasis on continual operational improvements.
- Manage equipment cost and schedules
- Contribute to the design of technical specifications, SOPs, protocols, and validation documentation (FAT/SAT/IQ/OQ/PQ) to meet quality and regulatory requirements.
- Preparation of specifications,
- Support C & Q team
- Vendor document reviews
Education & Key Requirements
- Degree educated or higher preferred, ideally in a Science, Engineering or Other Technical discipline
- 5 years plus experience project management, commissioning and validation, equipment reliability and continuous improvement.
- Strong understanding of the principles of current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP)
- Self-starter with strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent MS Office skills