GerTEK is an engineering consultancy company specialising in project management, talent solutions and commissioning qualification and validation services. We partner with many of the world’s largest life science & technology companies who entrust in us to deliver their most strategic and important projects with our technically strong personnel ensuring all important activities meet both current requirements and client’s needs. We have multiple projects that we support, and we are looking to add to our team, we are interested in talking to you if you fit the criteria outlined below:
Project Engineer – Pharma
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Project Engineers to join our global healthcare and pharma clients based in the northwest. As a Project engineer you will be responsible for project management ensuring completion is on time and within budget.
- Coordinate projects and packages throughout the concept, design, scope definition, execution, and handover stages.
- Prepare, review, and approve change controls.
- Communicate with internal and external engineering personnel.
- Provide engineering services to maximize the availability of all site process equipment and utilities.
- Participate in weekly project department meetings, review work, update schedules, and assist other project engineers when possible.
- Manage project risks and develop contingency plans.
- Generate and track project budgets and schedules.
- Ensure project scope compliance with site environmental, health and safety (EHS), quality requirements, and industry regulatory requirements.
- Degree or higher in Engineering, Project Management coupled with 4+ years of project management experience with clear evidence of delivering packages on large capital pharmaceutical or biopharmaceutical projects.
- Demonstrated leadership skills/competencies with a track record of success.
- Demonstrated project management skills, including delivering projects on schedule, within budget, and meeting predefined quality requirements.
- Promote a continuous improvement culture.
- Experience with a wide range of capital projects and equipment/systems preferred.
- Ability to work efficiently and safely, demonstrating technical competence.
We offer competitive compensation packages and opportunities for professional growth in a dynamic and innovative work environment. If you are a motivated Project Engineer seeking an exciting challenge in the biopharmaceutical industry, we encourage you to apply.