Project Engineer – Capital Projects
GerTEK Project Management & Technical Services is seeking to recruit a Project Engineer with experience in equipment design/installation/commissioning to work on major projects in a drug product facility located in the Northwest.
Primary Function and Objectives:
- To manage capital engineering projects (Solid Dose (OSD) experience) in a drug product facility & work with vendors to ensure the timely equipment design/installation/commissioning milestones are delivered to the agreed timelines.
- To liaise with Internal/External stakeholders on the installing/commissioning of the plant and equipment.
- To provide engineering support and technical troubleshooting to all site operations and to ensure the reliability of equipment and processes
- Provide Leadership on equipment commissioning and validation activities.
- Work closely with all site functions and other departments to deliver these on site projects
- Budget, Scope, Schedule, and timely closure of open issues of all assigned projects.
- Support all major site initiatives and site core goals.
- To contribute to the organization and planning of the Projects & Resources.
- Responsible for equipment upgrades as required.
- To contribute to the organization and planning of the engineering department.
- Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent discipline.
- 3 years relevant experience in Engineering.
- Material Handling equipment – post hoists, blenders, etc.
- Tablet Press expertise (Fette tablet press)
- Containment valves / downflow booth / isolators, etc.
Job Type: Contract, Full-time