As a Project Engineer, you will liaise with the engineering team working on a Pharmaceutical project.
- As Project Engineer you will provide engineering services, in order to maximize the availability of all site process equipment and utilities.
- Manage capital engineering projects within site following the project lifecycle approach.
- Support the engineering teams in controlling uptime of process equipment and optimizing efficiencies both in equipment and process performance.
- Support the engineering team with the emphasis on continual operational improvements.
- Provide process engineering support and technical trouble shooting within the site.
- Improve the operations and reliability of equipment and processes by the successful identification and implementation of continuous improvement initiatives.
- Manage the execution of projects within the engineering group including specific Process Safety Projects.
- Support the provision of process safety initiatives to the site.
- Liaise as Project Engineer with Production to ensure equipment performance is maximized.
- Liaise with Internal/External Engineering Personnel and contract maintenance providers in maintaining, troubleshooting and installing/commissioning equipment.
- Provide engineering support and technical trouble shooting to all site operations and reliability of equipment and processes by the successful identification and implementation of continuous improvement initiatives.
- Leadership of process equipment commissioning and validation activities. ∙ Identification and project management of continuous improvement projects.
- Work closely with all site functions and other departments to deliver these continuous improvement projects.
- Preparation of feasibility studies and budget management for all assigned projects. ∙ Management and negotiation of external contracts and contractors.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience Required for Project Engineer:
- Bachelor Degree or higher preferred; ideally in a relevant engineering discipline.
- Strong experience in pharmaceutical and/or biopharma site experience of API, Drug Product, Cleanroom processing/utilities, etc.
- Knowledgeable/competent with change control experience in process engineering, with relevant experience of batch processing, automation, project management, commissioning and validation, equipment reliability and continuous improvement.
- Working knowledge of distributed control systems, such as Delta V.
- This is a hand-on role requiring a logical and structured approach to resolving day to day engineering issues typical of a live manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of cGMP and regulatory requirements relating to the Healthcare industry is required.
- Demonstrated project management skills, including the ability to deliver projects on schedule, within budget, and meeting the predefined quality requirements.
- Trackwise change control system experience desirable.