GerTEK is an engineering consultancy company specialising in project management, talent solutions and commissioning qualification and validation services (CQV) to the life sciences and technology sectors. We partner with many of the world’s largest life science & technology companies who entrust in us to deliver their most strategic and important projects with our technically strong personnel ensuring all important activities meet both current requirements and client’s needs.
We are hiring for Micro Analysts for the Sligo region.
- Define and update procedures for plant relative to microbiological and environmental testing.
- Carry out environmental and product microbiological tests as required
- Complete validation of equipment and test methods for microbiological tests
- Develop microbiological laboratory procedures
- Understand Regulations and business processes required to maintain Laboratory Data Integrity
- Test method transfer of microbiological methods
- Maintain up-to-date and detailed records of all tests performed
- Maintain and align with Laboratory Documentation and Computerized Systems Data Integrity requirements
- Adheres to and supports all EHS & E standards, procedures, and policies.
Education & Key Requirements
- Degree in Microbiology or related science.
- Demonstrable laboratory experience and competence.
- Proven technical, interpersonal & communication skills both verbal and written.
- A good knowledge of aseptic processes’ manipulation together with experience within a GLP/GMP environment and knowledge of current EU/FDA/ICH/HPRA guidelines.