GerTEK is an engineering consultancy company specialising in project management, talent solutions and commissioning qualification and validation services. We partner with many of the world’s largest life science & technology companies who entrust in us to deliver their most strategic and important projects with our technically strong personnel ensuring all important activities meet both current requirements and client’s needs. We have multiple projects that we support and we are looking to add to our team, we are interested in talking to you if you fit the criteria outlined below:
Manufacturing Process Engineer
- Provide technical support for the Manufacturing Process and Equipment
- Provide Technical leadership and direction for the Manufacturing department.
- Sourcing and procuring process equipment including technical oversight of procurement process.
- On site ownership of manufacturing equipment, process knowledge and technology
- Identification and project management of continuous improvement projects. Work closely with all leaders to monitor and where necessary implement improvement initiatives in line with continuous improvement philosophy.
- Oversight of planning, executing, and reporting for all process related aspects of technology transfer projects.
- Lead teams on identifying root cause and corrective actions for process deviations utilising best practice problem solving and continuous improvement methodologies in collaboration with other functions.
- Establishing/confirming specifications for process parameters, process controls and equipment effectiveness.
- Establish and maintain statistical process control systems in collaboration with Manufacturing and Quality functions.
- Support the introduction of new products and process to site, working alongside all functions.
- Participate in process, equipment, and facilities validations efforts and projects implementations.
Education & Key Requirements
- Degree educated in an engineering, science, or technical discipline
- Minimum 2 year’s experience preferably in process engineering, with relevant experience of batch processing, technical transfers, scale-up, commissioning and validation in a cGMP pharmaceutical or Biologics industry
- Experience in new product introductions to Biologic facilities desirable.
- High level of attention to detail & strong interpersonal skills
- Self-starter with ability to organize and work within a team.
- Demonstrated project management skills, including the ability to deliver projects on schedule, within budget, and meeting the predefined quality requirements are required
Hybrid and site roles considered
We offer competitive compensation packages and opportunities for professional growth in a dynamic and innovative work environment. If you are a motivated Manufacturing Process Engineer seeking an exciting challenge in the biopharmaceutical industry, we encourage you to apply.