GerTEK Project Management & Technical Services is seeking to recruit an experienced Manufacturing Equipment engineer to join our team in Galway.
- Working as part of the equipment engineering group, the engineer will be accountable for the introduction of new automated equipment used in the manufacturing process.
- Setting up of new manufacturing equipment including the selection and training of process technicians and product builders, as required.
- Design/source equipment and tooling required to meet both the capability & capacity requirements.
- Solving technical problems with a hands-on approach.
- Working from proof of concept development through to achieving production KPI’s – generating all relevant documentation, including validations.
- Lead the manufacturing engineering function of equipment introduction including engineering trials, reports, validation documentation generation from IQ to PQ
- Manage external relationships with Technology providers / Suppliers
Qualifications & key requirements
- Engineering degree, or equivalent qualification.
- 3 – 5 yrs experience working within a medical device industry desirable.
- Strong Hands-on Equipment background
- Excellent working knowledge of equipment and process validation.
- A strong proven track record of Validations
- Demonstrated data analytics-driven problem-solving ability
- Motivated to work on own initiative and the ability to make and implement decisions