Manufacturing Equipment Engineer
GerTEK Project Management & Technical Services is seeking to recruit an experienced Manufacturing Equipment engineer to join our team in Galway.
- Working as part of the equipment engineering group, the engineer will be accountable for the introduction of new automated equipment used in the manufacturing process.
- Solving technical problems with a hands-on approach.
- Working from proof of concept development through to achieving production KPI’s – generating all relevant documentation, including validations.
- Lead the manufacturing engineering function of equipment introduction including engineering trials, reports, validation documentation generation from IQ to PQ
- Manage external relationships with Technology providers / Suppliers
· Engineering degree, or equivalent qualification.
· Preferably with 3 – 5 yrs experience.
- Strong Hands-on Equipment background
- Excellent working knowledge of equipment and process validation.
- A strong proven track record of Validations
- Demonstrated data analytics driven problem-solving ability
- Motivated to work on own initiative and the ability to make and implement decisions
- Excellent communication, planning, and organizational skills.