GerTEK Project Management & Technical Services are an outsourced technical services provider delivering worldwide contract and permanent staffing solutions. We are accepting applications for our Manufacturing Engineer role based in Galway
- Lead medium-to-large scale cross-functional project teams and projects to successful outcomes.
- Assist New Product Introduction (NPI) teams with key input into design-for-manufacturing and product flow/layout development. Oversee the execution of process qualification-related builds.
- Provide leadership to the manufacturing engineering function on-site in providing high-value support in manufacturing operations.
- Manage, coach and mentor manufacturing engineering and technician resources to foster efficient and cohesive department performance.
- Direct IQ, OQ, PQ protocol-generation, execution, and reporting.
- Operate as a direct support to the site’s Manufacturing Manager and Supervisor and a key voice in providing technical direction to all manufacturing operations staff through daily/weekly production and project review meetings.
- Display excellent organisational and project management expertise in addressing short-term and longer-term production floor issues pertaining to quality, cost and delivery metrics.
- Deploy the principles of KPI analysis, lean and six sigma in identifying and implementing the optimum areas for improvement in manufacturing operations.
Education & Key Requirements
- Engineering level 8 degree, or equivalent qualification.
- 3 year’s plus professional experience.
- Strong understanding of the principles of current Good Manufacturing. Practices (cGMP)
- Assured self-starter with proven technical ability.