GerTEK Project Management & Technical Services are hiring for an experienced Manufacturing Engineer to join our team.
- Assist New Product Introduction (NPI) teams with key input into design-for-manufacturing and product flow/layout development. Oversee the execution of process qualification-related builds.
- Provide leadership to the manufacturing engineering function on-site in providing high-value support in manufacturing operations.
- Manage, coach and mentor manufacturing engineering and technician resources to foster efficient and cohesive department performance.
- Implement equipment maintenance procedures for critical equipment.
- Direct IQ, OQ, PQ protocol-generation, execution, and reporting.
- Improve manufacturing processes by studying product requirements; researching, designing, modifying, and testing manufacturing methods and equipment; conferring with equipment vendors.
- Display excellent organisational and project management expertise in addressing short-term and longer-term production floor issues pertaining to quality, cost and delivery metrics.
- Lead medium-to-large scale cross-functional project teams and projects to successful outcomes.
- Ensure that all Health, Safety and Environmental requirements are fulfilled.
Qualifications & Key skill requirements
- Engineering level 8 degree, or equivalent qualification
- 3 years experience in a med device sector desirable.