GerTEK Project Management & Technical Services is one of Ireland’s leading Project Management and Technical Service companies. We are hiring for an experienced Chain Supply Planner to join our team.
Supporting, Planning, Logistics & Purchase
requisitioning activities and provide ongoing administrative, coordination and
planning support within Supply Chain. The Supply Chain Planner will work
directly with, Operations, Purchasing & Supplier Management, Project
Management, Quality Assurance, Suppliers and Customers with a strong emphasis
on customer service.
- SME for Supply chain DSP & Cvend and remain always audit ready
during Internal/ External audits.
- Ensure all necessary Supply Chain SAP activities are implemented and
effective to support current commercial and future new product
- Ensure planning parameters on SAP are accurately maintained and up to
- Opening/Maintaining of Commercial, Project and Engineering Process
- Generation of material, production, shipping and inventory reports
- Generation of production schedules as per business unit requirements.
- Raising & confirmation of Purchase Requisitions for raw material and
supply items for commercial and NPI activity as required.
- Tracking of Purchase Orders to ensure on-time delivery of items on order
and working directly with PSM on material supply
- Collaborate closely with Vlog Planning group on supply and demand of
Humira and NJ commercial product.
- Provide business support through advanced capacity, demand, inventory
analysis and scenario planning.
- Preparing data and analysis for monthly IBP cycle.
- Supporting and chairing of weekly supply chain meetings as required.
- Manage change co-ordination activities for supply chain team including
review of applicable supply chain implementation readiness forms (IRF’s)
- Support NPI activity through assisting with Shipping and Global trade
compliance and assisting with Knowledge transfer at product
Education & Key Skills
- Third Level Qualification in relevant field (degree desirable)
- Minimum of 3 years in similar role.
- APICs qualification an advantage.
- Intimate knowledge of MS Office packages, particularly Excel.
- Advanced SAP/ERP knowledge and capability essential.
- Experience of Planning, Purchasing and Logistics essential.